Friday, May 13, 2016

May 13th 2016

Hey, guys, it is Friday. Yes, I know Friday the Thirteenth is a very unlucky day but I am so glad the week is over. The bad news is that I just had 3 tests and I have a giant test coming up on Monday. I am going to be cramming all weekend for this test and hears a secret, I don't wanna cram all weekend. On another note, there is a really cute guy in my grade and I mean total cutie but he likes my friend. I won't say his name but we can just call him, hoop. I told one of his exes and she squeed so loud that I fell off my seat on the bus. I don't think it was all her fault. It was a bumpy ride to my bus stop. When I got home I decided to just take a long bubble bath and read a new book I had just gotten called "The Red Pyramid". It is really good so far, I am only on page 70 or so.  When I was younger I made a promise to myself saying that every time I read a book I would write a short story for a bigger collection of books. You know the stories that have all the mini short stories that can confuse you if you read it all in one sitting? Well once this one is finished I will post the story I wrote after it.
I had a dream last night about popcorn. I know that sounds weird but I was really hungry apparently. All I wanted when I woke up was caramel corn. Something sweet and savory, like chocolate and bacon. Any of you girls or guys out there can't tell me that you have never heard of chocolate dipped bacon and have been tempted to try it? Well, I haven't but it still sounds good to me. Anyway I will see you tomorrow for some more time telling you about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment